Thursday, April 1, 2010

OMG myfashionOCD is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello my fellow fashionista's out there. I'm so excited to have this outlet to express my love for all things fashion. MyfashionOCD will highlight all things fashionable from the latest in hair, makeup and clothes. We'll also feature celebrity styles and styles on a budget. MyfashionOCD will also spotlight a style maker of the week. So if you are a fashionista and your style makes others jealous submit your photos and a small statement about your personal style and you may be one of our weekly STYLEMAKERS. This site will also highlight cultural fashion. I'm a lover of all cultures and I believe style is universal not to mention I'm Nigerian and we are some fly mfer's LOL. MystyleOCD hearts interior design so if you love home decor this sites for you. Last but certainly not least GOOSSSSIIIIPPP, who can't live with out it. We all love to here the latest on our favorite celebrities. Get it here first on MyfashionOCD. Yeah were here I'm so excited aren't u. MyfashionOCD here we go!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment